The Day My Kid Went Punk (1987)

ABC Afterschool Specials S16E03 (The Day My Kid Went Punk)
Terry plays violin in his high school band, but it's the 1980's and classical music hasn't been cool for roughly 200 years. Terribly unpopular and desperate for some tail, Terry decides to trade in his ancient instrument for an electric guitar, and spruce up his dweeby appearance with a punk rock makeover.  This drastic metamorphosis receives mostly negative attention, however, since society is quick to judge “punkers” as trouble-making deviants.
TortureVision Rating: BAD
Good features were better than expected. Bad features were awful, yet still enjoyable. Abortions were utter torment to sit through.

2 comments:

  1. I love how quotable your episodes are, particularly this one. Obama's Breakfast Bar is probably the most usable here in the midwest. The worst part is forgetting the quotes though, then I'm just standing there like Archer saying "I swear I had something for this". Thanks for helping me pretend I'm witty :) always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for listening. We'll try our best to keep making comments that are worth repeating.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.