Baywatch Nights S02E02

The beaches of Los Angeles might look appealing in the sunlight, but after sunset they contain more rapists than sand-grains! These sexual deviants are so horny, they'll attack any female within sight... even if she's part fish! Thankfully, famed lifeguard Mitch Buchannon moonlights as a freelance detective, solving crimes in the late-night hours, thus safeguarding the beaches for us all (normal or otherwise).
TortureVision Rating: BAD
Good features were better than expected. Bad features were awful, yet still enjoyable. Abortions were utter torment to sit through.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my sweet Satan! This is so bad, and I had no idea this show ever existed. It was never on TV in here (or it was, but really hidden so no one could watch it) and it seems like a really bad idea for a TV show. So you tell me they had a terrible baywatch spin off, and to raise the rating they throw in aliens and fish women? That's so bizarre!

    I really enjoyed this episode, though. You guys made me laugh all the way, and I felt sorry for the fish girl (the actress, I mean). The Charlie Shemale joke was hilarious, and also a frightening idea. I mean, imagine Sheen's clones taking over the world. They could've made an episode out of that. Great episode, guys. 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pensador! I'm not sure if I should feel good or bad about introducing you to Baywatch Nights. It's one hell of a goofy show (the second season, anyway, when things went all X-Files).

      Delete
    2. "I felt sorry for the fish girl (the actress, I mean). The Charlie Shemale joke was hilarious, and also a frightening idea. I mean, imagine Sheen's clones taking over the world. They could've made an episode out of that."

      Just to clarify, the "Charlie Sheen clone" wasn't the fish woman, it was Mitch's crime-fighting partner (played by actress Angie Harmon). There was no threat of her multiplying... but honestly, one female Charlie Sheen is MORE than enough to be frightened about. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.