Leprechaun (1993)

A TortureVision Holiday Special:
We decided to celebrate St. Patrick's Day by watching Jennifer Aniston's career-defining achievement, the 1993 horror movie masterpiece, Leprechaun. Joining us on this momentous podcast is a very special guest, the world-famous Indian mime, "Adi"! (Please excuse our appalling lack of geographical knowledge. At one point we stupidly mistake Ireland for Scotland, which are of course two completely different locations.)
TortureVision Rating: BAD
Good features were better than expected. Bad features were awful, yet still enjoyable. Abortions were utter torment to sit through.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta tell you, I never watched this movie because the reviews about it already said it was pure crap (and the fact that Jennifer Aniston was in it kind of raised that concept). But you guys produced a show so funny you actually made me want to watch it. Not that I was fooled to believe it's worthy, much the opposite. I laughed so hard over it that I wanna see for myself all of the clumsy mistakes you spoke of. Thanks for the great episode. 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pensador! Just for the record, though, if you have a bad time watching Leprechaun *it'll be your own fault*. I certainly don't recommend anyone watch it. *You've been warned!* ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.